• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

An ex working under the table.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

bononos

MomInPa said:
Excuse me, Are you STILL here? Shouldn't you be out working or getting ready for your big date with Bubba tonight? And you got it all wrong loser. When I tried leaving HIM, he threatened to kill me. He's another insecure loser like YOU. Run off now. Find a job.
Close your thread before IT causes any issues.

V

va445612

MomInPa said:
Excuse me, Are you STILL here? Shouldn't you be out working or getting ready for your big date with Bubba tonight? And you got it all wrong loser. When I tried leaving HIM, he threatened to kill me. He's another insecure loser like YOU. Run off now. Find a job.
So its ok for feminists to state their side of the story and it is taken as "Gold". When a man says the truth it's definitely a lie.

I already have a job, its you who needs to get one. Stop milking off other people.

MomInPa

I am new here and I apologize if I've said anything wrong, but this va A$$hole is REALLY getting on my nerves! I am here to find great advice, not to be harrassed by an idiot like him! Forgive me lord, I failed the patience test.

bononos

If you go to your first thread and hit edit, scroll down to thread management and you can lock it there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">