• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

An UPDATE:

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Fuad and I reside in Des Moines, Iowa

Well, Fuad and I had a visit with the doctor on Thursday and I DO have cyst on my ovaries:( so, the doctor prescribed me a med, I am not sure of the exact name of it but it is like Prom-something, I have to take 300 mg every night for two months before bed:( The doctor said that she prescribed a young lady with the same med in the past and she too was trying and hoping to conceive a child for a year before finding out that she had cyst and a month after she began the med the cyst was vanished and the lady was pregnant!!! WOW!!! But, I am NOT going to get my hopes up!!! Hey all, I am training to be a school bus driver! YEAH! I have to get my CDL license and it is going to be about a two week training class, while all the little kiddies are away from school for Christmas! Also, Fuad and I do not have access to the internet anymore, our decision, I began to stay up late again and the habbit began to take its toll on me again, so the only times you will be hearing from me is when I visit the library, which is often. HEY if any of you have visited my website, did you notice that I said our rabbit was pregnant? Well, she was at that time, but she did get pregnant about a week after that and she had her babies, six of them, on the 17th and you know, she wouldn't nurse them or cuddle with them and one died during the middle of the night from the coldness, so I took all them out and put them in a seperate cage with hay and a lamp over it for heat and I also bought special formula for baby rabbits and you know, the other five died on the 19th, my heart was BROKEN! Oh, they were so CUTE! and I am so pissed at that bitch mother of theirs, sorry about the language! My grandma disowns the mother rabbit now for unknown reasons, lol. Well, my hour is about up here at the library, so talk to you all later! BYE Shannon:)

N

njmom

just a comment......

I'm sorry about the problems you are having, but hey, it will happen when you least expect it...really!

Now, about the rabbit, the same thing happened to me with this stray cat that I took in. I knew she was about to have the kittens so, I made her a little place in a spare bedroom for her to give birth. Once she had the kittens, she did the same thing, would not feed them. I tried my best to keep them alive as well, with special formula and only one survived. I have heard that if the mother will not nurse her born that something is wrong with the litter. I am not sure if that goes for all animals or what, but that is what I heard about cats.

Good luck with your bus driving training. Sounds like you will have a good time! Take care. Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year, maybe 2003 will be your year!!!!

stealth2

Under the Radar Member
If the mother won't nurse the kittens, rabbits, etc, you also have to stimulate them to urinate/defecate (damp washcloth used as though mom was licking them) - their bodies aren't mature enough to do it on their own initially. If that's not done, they die.

Thank you but now me nor the doctors are sure as to whether or not I in fact do have cyst because instead of doing a full exam and an ultra sound to determine whether I do or not, the doctor just assumed that I had cyst because I had cyst in the past. The doctor that I visited with without any exam assumed that I had cyst and prescribed me medication and acouple of days after I began the medication I began to feel very ill and I began to bleed which I believed to be a miscarriage due to the fact that my period ended on the 15th, so I went to the ER and the nurse explained that without an exam the doctor should have never prescribed me anything and the medication was at fault for my irregular period so she prescribed me Osgrestron or some kind of birth control that I have to take for a month and she said that that med should STOP this period and put my next ones back on track and by golly the next day I woke up with no period, its a miracle! WOW! I know what to use now whenever I want to skip a period or two, no just kidding, lol! So, the nurse has scheduled an appointment with a gynocologist who is going to help me determine whether or not I can have children and what is holding me back from doing so. I have so poed with this doctor! Well, we are actually trying to sale our rabbits and I really do not want to try breeding them again after she practically murdered her first litter, my grandma really does disown her now, lol. Well, you may not here from me again for awhile, so talk to you all later. Bye for now, Shannon
You can email me if youd like and I will return your message:)
[email protected]

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">