• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

anyone know what our rights really mean?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

fairladyin AZ

What does it mean to have rights as an American and live in a country where we claim to have freedom , peace love no wars! but in some of our homes we live by the dagger, by the gun, by the sword Fighting wars and injustice at the hands of regular Americans like our LL. who the hell told them it was ok to become dictators and monsters and destructors and terrorists of good homes. Why do we even have rights if we can't be safe by them? everyone who believes in a higher power like i believe theres a God, beileve that someday the guilty shall be judged by he the highest power of all. Or karma will get em first. sleep well all you victims of beastly landlords. don't give the b a_s_t_a_r_d_s the satasfaction and sleep well!

I'm sick and tired of going to bed every night with pains in my stomach because of the stress I go through at the hands of my LL who is also my friend and is being so unfair and cruel. I know my rights! I just don't know the ugly side of the law. We should name the landlord laws 'THE SERPENT and MICE LAWS" because that is what they are! Snakes and we the tenants are the little mice that only want a home that's cozy but instead we get a hole in the wall with cochroaches as our neighbors!! and giant a_s_s_'holes as our landlords. goodnight!

CC by Elida Garza on 4/4/06What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state?

fairladyin AZ said:
What does it mean to have rights as an American and live in a country where we claim to have freedom , peace love no wars! but in some of our homes we live by the dagger, by the gun, by the sword Fighting wars and injustice at the hands of regular Americans like our LL. who the hell told them it was ok to become dictators and monsters and destructors and terrorists of good homes. Why do we even have rights if we can't be safe by them? everyone who believes in a higher power like i believe theres a God, beileve that someday the guilty shall be judged by he the highest power of all. Or karma will get em first. sleep well all you victims of beastly landlords. don't give the b a_s_t_a_r_d_s the satasfaction and sleep well!

I'm sick and tired of going to bed every night with pains in my stomach because of the stress I go through at the hands of my LL who is also my friend and is being so unfair and cruel. I know my rights! I just don't know the ugly side of the law. We should name the landlord laws 'THE SERPENT and MICE LAWS" because that is what they are! Snakes and we the tenants are the little mice that only want a home that's cozy but instead we get a hole in the wall with cochroaches as our neighbors!! and giant a_s_s_'holes as our landlords. goodnight!

CC by Elida Garza on 4/4/06What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state?

Take you meds and stick to one thread:
https://forum.freeadvice.com/showthread.php?p=1342933#post1342933

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">