• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Anything non Medicaid affordable?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Misterskyline

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? NY

Hello, I recently got a job that doesn't offer medical insurance, but still pays me more than whats required to be allowed to receive Medicaid, which I'm currently on but getting ready to drop. Are there any affordable plans out there that are not Medicaid? Because on google, I'm seeing thing's like $360 a month for me, with $5000 deductibles which is absolutely horrendous. I'm a 31 year old non smoker in good health. Are these seriously the only options available for people who do not receive med insurance from their jobs? Thanks.

ShyCat

Sorry, this site's purpose is to provide legal advice, not insurance referrals or shopping advice. Any "helpful" link to an insurance provider would be considered inappropriate and promptly deleted.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">