• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Arbitration

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

stealth2

Under the Radar Member
I was trying to add the document but I couldn’t find where to post a photo of it I only see options to attach links which it is not
Copy & Paste usually works for me.

But seriously... no lawyer is going to provide online legal advice to some anonymous person who may or may not provide accurate information regarding their situation. No matter what you think Google tells you. The ToS clearly state what you're getting. Don't like it? Go pay a lawyer.

ETA:
“have a legal question you need answered? Discuss your legal question in one of our many legal forums”
Discuss does not equate to "get a legal answer from lawyer".

LdiJ

No need to apologize, I get it, you got emotional and all of a sudden a free advice site doesn’t do free advice happens to the best of us
You are trolling, aren't you? You cannot possibly expect to be taken seriously so you must be trolling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">