• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

arrested for oweing credit card

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

woffloors6

What is the name of your state? Arkanasas
I was arrested for not filling out an asset form from a debt collecter
on a credit card from 4 years ago was this legal?:eek:

Litigation!

woffloors6 said:
What is the name of your state? Arkanasas
I was arrested for not filling out an asset form from a debt collecter
on a credit card from 4 years ago was this legal?:eek:

My response:

Yes. You didn't believe you had to go to court, or tell anybody about your assets. Now, you know better. Now you know you can't spit in a judge's face without consequences.

You also know that your lack of education is what got you in trouble.

IAAL

Just Blue

You got the legal answer already...you may not like the way it was said...but it is correct...

Last edited by a moderator:

woffloors6

Thank you

Thank you for your response however the part about my lack of education had nothing to do with the answer and that is what i didint like that person has no idea what my education is can you tell me where i can search the laws on being arrested for this as Ive always known and my personal attorney says there is no such thinkg as debtors prision in hte us anymore

Litigation!

woffloors6 said:
Thank you for your response however the part about my lack of education had nothing to do with the answer and that is what i didint like that person has no idea what my education is can you tell me where i can search the laws on being arrested for this as Ive always known and my personal attorney says there is no such thinkg as debtors prision in hte us anymore

My response:

Of course I can tell you're a high school dropout!

First of all, you're legally ignorant. You failed to believe that you were invited to court.

Second, you don't know the first thing about punctuation.

Third, you can't even spell your State name correctly.

Fourth, you live in a Dufus State.

Need more?

IAAL

justalayman

Your attorney is correct, there is no debtors prison in the U.S.. The reason you were arrested is because you failed to do what the COURT had ordered you to do, not the creditor.

woffloors6 NO ONE shold listen to anything this LITIGATIOn person has to say only an IDIOT calls another an IDIOT
Now by this statement, does this not make you an idiot as suggested by IAAL?

By this statement, you are in fact calling IAAL an idiot and since your statement was: "only an idiot calls another person an idiot" You were calling IAAL an idiot so therfore by default, you are an idiot.

Maybe that is why you were arrested. dummy jail. You don't go to jail for being poor but there are a lot of folks in there because they are stupid.

Just Blue

woffloors6 said:

I don't know alot about this issue...but I do believe that if you got a summons regarding this matter and didn't show, they would issue a warrent...This is something your "personal attorney" should be able to explain to you...;)

In regards to the matter of your education or lack thereof....This is a legal site...Not a MySpace blog...You use next to no capitalization or punctuation in any of your posts. This would lead people on this forum that you are uneducated. But it might just be that you are unconcerned if we are easily able to read your poorly typed script...If that is the case, we are unconcerned if your feelings are hurt...Have a good day...

bay

Kanchazi

These people that come on this site to badger others, obviously have no life. I would bet they do it out of personal frustation, and the box of Donuts is not fixing them anymore.

Litigation!

Kanchazi said:
These people that come on this site to badger others, obviously have no life. I would bet they do it out of personal frustation, and the box of Donuts is not fixing them anymore.

My response:

You're right. Now, what did I do with my Cheetos?

But, for whatever my "frustrations," it doesn't vitiate the fact that I have to breathe the same air with the "walking illiterates" and "idiots" like this guy!

IAAL

Just Blue

Kanchazi said:

Don't you think if someone is requesting free advice from an attorney, that the very least they could do is type in a comprehensive manner?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">