• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Asperger's Syndrome and Binding Contracts

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

rmet4nzkx said:
Your response is not appropriate for this thread.

And your lengthy list of questions was a response that was?

You are leading on the poster when there is very very VERY little hope for what he is asking.

All just so you can talk about your favorite syndrome. Shame on you.

I am sorry dmDavis for this, please excuse.

Take care.

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
dmdavis_2 said:
The cause was about $500,000 of my share of mom's business. I had been in and out of the Psych Hospital during the time.

thanks for help
I'm not sure how $500,000 caused duress.
There is way too little information to go on here.

dmdavis_2

I was in a business, and at sell-out I was givin a bad sell-out deal, I was told to sign a seperate contract to I guess it's called disinheirit myself from a 1/3 my mom's 1/2 of about a $1,500,000 business. I was told this is how it is and you will do it this way to get the amount you are getting. The busness was "convently split up" after I told them about my sell-out I wanted. I am not sure if duress was the right words for that, I am sorry, I knew no other way but to sell, and signed incompently by means of not knowing outcome years down the road, and just doing as they say. I thought it was right at the time.

dmdavis_2

To the person saying I am just talking about my favorite syndrome, I have to explane it, due most wouldnt know what it was. Also, the disability is a good of this case

I dont mean to sound rude, but did you know what Asperger's was before yesterday?

dmdavis_2 said:
To the person saying I am just talking about my favorite syndrome, I have to explane it, due most wouldnt know what it was. Also, the disability is a good of this case

I dont mean to sound rude, but did you know what Asperger's was before yesterday?

I must apologize to you dmdavis. I made a joke at your expense. The person who made the comment about "your favorite syndrome" was not addressing you. She was addressing another poster here.

rmet4nzkx

dmdavis_2 said:

Davis,
Oreallynow!'s remarks were addressed at me, not you. She is a troll and likes to create confusion around the subject of Asperger's Syndorme. Mr. Darcy was making a joke, your reaction to both is typical of Asperger's. I suppose you didn't answer me because my questions wer eon the first page so I will repeat them here.

Please answer then in the space I left after each question and use the quote button at the lower right of this post to answer. Also state what amount you received for your share of the buy out, and who asked you to sign the documents?

Of Course we have heard about Asperger's here on these forums and Mr. Darcy knows this as well. In fact it is a common subject on these forums.

Unfortunately you have provided few facts.

Before I ask some questions let me say this, Prior to 1994 with it's first inclusion in the DSM-IV as a disorder of childhood, Asperger's was not an official Diagnosis and one that was thought to exist in children only and that they would grow out of it. That is/was a false assupmtion.

Asperger's diagnosed in anyone born before 1994, with certain psyachritiac diagnosis listed elsewhere, was more than likely properly diagnosed based on the available clinical criteria of the day and thus would be relevant in any subsequent medical-legal venue. The date of discovery is indeed very important, that is why we need more facts.

That being said please answer the following questions.

When did you receive the Diagnosis of Asperger's?

Who gave you the diagnosis of Asperger's?

What tests were performed to confirm the diagnosis?

Do you know your IQ Scores?

What are they? FSIQ? PIQ? VIQ?

What medications have you taken?

How did you react to these medications?

Haw many times have you been hospitalized?

Are/were you employed?

Are you on Social Security Disability or SSI?

Do you live independently?

Have you been married?

Have you been divorced?

Do you have any children?

Which of your parents is any have similar mental health issues?

Which of your siblings have any mental health issues?

Please explain this contract, by any chance was it a "special needs trust"?

Please understand that while $500,000 is a lot of money, uncontrolled access to that money may not be in your best interst, not last very long, so please answer the questions and I will try to give you some referals to assist you.

Please see this site http://www/AAAS.org

Oh rmet, get over yourself, and stop inventing posts to respond to. I am ready to bet the Farm that you made this thread up just to respond to it, and to make me. Well I took the bait.

If you are so bored go watch another soap opera.

If you people are so blind, look at the type of spelling errors and typing she does. YOU JUST CAN"T SEE IT BECAUSE SHE IS A SENIOR MEMBER>>> WHO THE HELL CARES ABOUT THAT> you have seen what other "SR's" can be!!!

By the way, rmet is the perfect PERFECT person to be diagnosed with this Syndrome

She is very uncaring, and has her own adjustment problems. She wants to kill cats, tape children_s mouths closed; she is prejudiced against people of any other color but hers or weight problems and so many other things that I can't even type.

Dmdavis if I am grossly wrong, which I will admit, and rmet never will I will tell you that rmet is taking you down the wrong street. Litigation gave you the correct answer; he is a lawyer and not a nice guy but a smart man.

Give up the ghost rmet and get your own help!

PEOPLE SHE IS A FRAUD, and hopeless, and you who come running to defend her, I am sorry. You are too.

PS. rmet, your pet link does not work, too bad, your peeps would see your profile outlined in it.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">