• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

At 25 can I sue my dad who I just found for back cs.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

aintnogood

I got the answer are ready. no, great. what I didn't get is why people were speculating on the rest of my life. like why he didn't want anything to do with me, or how my mother treated the situation. that really didn't have anything to do with it and it's just rude.

Last edited by a moderator:

Proserpina

I got the answer are ready. no, great. what I didn't get is why people were speculating on the rest of my life. like why he didn't want anything to do with me, or how my mother treated the situation. that really didn't have anything to do with it and it's just rude.

How your mother dealt with the situation was actually a valid point of discussion.

Antigone*

Eekamouse: I wouldn't want to sue him if he had been useful at all as a parent. You're rude. You know nothing about me, and I bet you wouldn't say that to my face, big man on the internet
Your grammar aintnogood. I fixed it for you, only because I'm being nice:D

One more clarification, Eek was not rude.

aintnogood

How your mother dealt with the situation was actually a valid point of discussion.
yes it is, but you know what assuming dose. and I never gave you any information about that
so....

yes, sorry about my grammar. my phone has a mind of its own sometimes.

Last edited:

LdiJ

Maybe its just a bit possible that the OP's current attitude is because he found his father, and his father wants nothing to do with him.

A bubble might have been burst. I only say this because I watched the reaction of a friend when her bubble got burst in a similar situation. Its just something to think about.

Proserpina

yes it is, but you know what assuming dose. and I never gave you any information about that
so....

I'm sorry, you appear to be missing the point.

What your Mother did or did not do may have made a massive difference in what options her estate/representative may or may not have had.

As it stands, you're now seemingly just arguing for the sake of making a dig. Please don't do that.

It really doesn't make you look good.

TheGeekess

Keeper of the Kraken
Not hearing/reading what you wanted to hear/read does not make what you heard/read rude.

Proserpina

Maybe its just a bit possible that the OP's current attitude is because he found his father, and his father wants nothing to do with him.

A bubble might have been burst. I only say this because I watched the reaction of a friend when her bubble got burst in a similar situation. Its just something to think about.

I'm sure that's a huge part of it, yes. Dad wants nothing to do with OP, AND there's no way to get Dad to "pay up".

Double whammy.

(I actually thought, for some reason, that OP was female - not that it matters ;) )

aintnogood

have I been rude? really, I came for advice not a grammar lesson thanks.
And no a "bubble hasn't been burst". again.....rude. you know nothing about my life other than a few sentences I've told you.

stealth2

Under the Radar Member
so....

At least one of you has one...

j/k Couldn't pass that one up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">