• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

At wits end, how much time do I give him regarding plan?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

JustinLukas

What is the name of your state?CA

My ex and I were intending on putting a parenting plan together for our 17 month old son to keep things amicable. He wrote the plan and we have been modifying it based on compromises. I bascially have conceded to every request he has made. Now that we have agreed on things, he keeps saying that he needs more time, wants to do research, talk to an attorney, etc. I am trying to be patient but I am ready to blow. He wants me out of the house because he needs 'space' but is dragging this out to fit his schedule. He wants to bring in a tenant when I am gone. I will not leave the house until an agreement is signed but life is getting unbearable.

He keeps telling me that if I can't wait to get the court papers ready.

What should I do?

JustinLukas

We are not married and he bought the house well before the baby was born. That's why I do not want to leave our son until we have an agreement in writing.

Thanks

BelizeBreeze

Then tell him you are going to see an attorney. That you're tired of the games and it's time he ponied up or not, but you aren't waiting.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">