• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Auto Loan Help

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

sweete30

What is the name of your state? Michigan

I recently(almost a month) purchased a vehicle through a local dealership, I recieved a phone call yesterday from my sales lady stating that the finance manager had been let go, there was a glitch with my contract, and I would have to redo everything and would be nice enough to take $1200.00 off the loan. I have recieved my title, and lic. plates. I never recieved a payment book or paperwork from the bank that financed me, I contacted them and they told me they have no record of my loan. The dealership is not telling me where my original paperwork is or what happened...I do not want to re do my loan since they can not produce the original paperwork( I do not want to risk having 2 loans). What should I do???

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">