• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

awol

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

MrsSmith2U said:
It's so funny...I know that you are trying to get me so mad that I'll leave this board...no, not gonna happen. Good night...I have better things to do than waste my time on bickering with you.

My response:

Good night. Sleep alone tonight. And don't dream about your COWARD father - - especially all those worms chewing on his coward flesh.

IAAL

Son of Slam

Re: Re: Re: I know what to do

oddefex said:
Actualy Slam, It is possible to get a dishonorable just for going awol depending on how hard the army wants to go after him. You should try reading the UCMJ before makeing statements that are not acurate.

Actualy oddefex, my statement is acurate.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

Re: Re: MS2U

Son of Slam said:
So, why did you delete ALL your posts?

My response:

Because MrsSmithFU is worse than a scum bag. Also, by deleting her posts, she walks in her coward father's shoes! Typical for her family - - be a coward, marry a prisoner!

She's brainless too! Apparently she forgot that I had already said I retain copies of everything she writes. I've got everything!

So, when things are "just right", expect to see some of her more famous quotes!

Like I said, "It's bludgeon time, baby!"

IAAL

AmosMoses

Is that what happened to those posts? The person who put them there deleted them? Boy, now I REALLY don't understand that! The ONLY post I ever deleted was one that I got fussed at for posting, and I hated to do that. I thought it was a work of art, and something tells me that IAAL would have appreciated it, but evidently no one else did. I did, however, most respectfully bow to Home Guru's order to remove it or be removed. Now, if I do stick my foot in my mouth though, I will just live with it.

M

MrsSmith2U

IAAL,

WooHoo!! You kept my posts!! Good for you!! You can do about as much with my posts as I can do with yours.

Go at it and have a ball!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

L

loocpoc

You are AWOL for under 30 days, anything over you are a deserter. You can be charged with desertion and the max penalty is death (last time it happened was WW II) during wartime. Peacetime it can be anything from 20 to 30 years hard labor in the stockade. Now if you went AWOL or deserted because you were facing charges under the UCMJ (Uniform Code Of Military Justice) than you will be punished and then discharged. You will most likely need to turn yourself in at any military facility which has MP's (or even NCO's/officers) where you will be sent to Ft. Knox for processing out of the military and a general discharge. You will forfite ALL of your VA eligibilities and the chance at a glamours federal job (and most likely any federal job).

J

jarrettsdaman

I have been gone since july. i was not facing ucmj action. i was having severe mental problems. i tried to commit suicide and tried to break my own leg. i was afraid of being locked up in a mental instution so i did not seek help. am i really going to have to go to jail for 30 years?

L

loocpoc

jarrettsdaman said:
I have been gone since july. i was not facing ucmj action. i was having severe mental problems. i tried to commit suicide and tried to break my own leg. i was afraid of being locked up in a mental instution so i did not seek help. am i really going to have to go to jail for 30 years?
It depends upon your CO mainly and how he reacts. He can have you court martialed for deserting (Article 85 of the UCMJ) and Malingering (Article 115 Of the UCMJ). I doubt you would be sent to Court Martial unless your CO was looking to make a statement of you. You could be sentenced to 30 years hard labor at Ft. Leavenworth if you are found guilty and or to being discharged under general, medical or dishonorable conditions. More likely than not you will be discharged under general conditions and will forfiet any VA guarantees and any job oppurtunities afford to you because of your military service.

O

oddefex

Just call your old unit man your not going to jail. you will be discharged might take a month but you will only be discharged.

L

loocpoc

oddefex said:
Just call your old unit man your not going to jail. you will be discharged might take a month but you will only be discharged.
Not true. It is up to the unit CO to determine wether he wants to discharge him or courts martial him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">