• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Awww honee1 ran away

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Just Blue

#30 Today, 11:26 PM
honee1
Junior Member Join Date: Nov 2007

This Mom has no trump card. You guys do realize I am decent and there are things I wouldn't even post about my husband's ex because she is my step sons mother no matter what and what the heck she is or has become. Thanks for all your posts and please read the Washington Post. Story will post in about 3 months.
Yeah...We will be sure to look you up...:rolleyes:

BTW: I have captured your postings...Just in case MOM comes posting on here...;)

CJane

Man! The things I miss when I'm off being promiscuous and indecent!

(Ok, Not really. I was playing Sims2 w/Unruly, but promiscuous and indecent is funnier.)

But seriously... not that I'll remember - all that pot smoking destroyed my short term memory - but what the hell kind of story is going to post in the WASHINGTON POST about a TEXAS Mom? Really?

Crazy people, the full moon was LAST WEEK.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">