• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Back Spousal Support

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

yola

What a racist jerk you are. Your ex is a Mexican National and we know the type? Actually no. Why don't you grow up and realize that you are pathetic. I will be helping your ex as well if he shows up here.
Well then let me Educate You : Now " School is in Session " now pay attention OK and I will go REAL slow just in case there is touch of ADD . # 1 Wants to be in Charge of everything since he is the Man , # 2 , A controlling type of person where he is correct no matter what , # 3 having extramarital affairs is ok with him , . Are you paying attention now it is not very hard , i am going real slow i hope you get the picture now , and these are just the basics , i can continue , but i would be wasting my time explaining it , I am a VERY Inteligent Woman whom knows her rights given by this wonderful country , and i will use them to the fullest of the law . like they say : THE WORLD MOST SUCCESSFUL PERSON IS A EDUCATED HISPANIC FEMALE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">