• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Bad parenting

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CTU

Meddlesome Priestess
It is just not summer around here without the sounds of Jimmy Buffet blaring. :)

Buffet used to perform at Pine Knob in Michigan every year (a rural outdoor venue) but switched to Detroit's downtown Comerica Park a few years ago. Not quite the same feel sitting in a bleacher seat as it is on a blanket on a hill - but still worth the cost of a ticket. A fun party.

(CTU, I owe you a burger after all the popcorn you provided the other night;))
Haha yes, yes you do :D :p

Shadowbunny

Queen of the Not-Rights
It is just not summer around here without the sounds of Jimmy Buffet blaring. :)

Buffet used to perform at Pine Knob in Michigan every year (a rural outdoor venue) but switched to Detroit's downtown Comerica Park a few years ago. Not quite the same feel sitting in a bleacher seat as it is on a blanket on a hill - but still worth the cost of a ticket. A fun party.

(CTU, I owe you a burger after all the popcorn you provided the other night;))
He'd come to Phoenix and perform at an outdoor venue.... warm nights, cold beer, and JB on stage. I'm smiling as I type this from the wonderful memories.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">