• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Bcb

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

sbaldwin

What is the name of your state? TX
I hope you have time to look at this for me! Yes, I've waited until almost the very last minute. Is this okay? I will attach the Agreed Order that was signed. Payments were not made on the dates due, but she has paid in full. Thanks so much!!

MOTION TO DISMISS MOTION FOR ENFORCEMENT OF UNPAID MEDICAL EXPENSES

This Motion to Dismiss is brought by XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX, Petitioner, Pro Se. In support, Petitioner shows:

1. That a settlement has been reached between the parties wherein the Respondent has offered to pay the Petitioner and the Petitioner has agreed to accept the offer.

2. The Petitioner understands that this case will be dismissed and no further action will be taken by the court.

For these reasons, Petitioner requests that this case be dismissed.

Dated this _________ day of ________, 2003

By: _________________________________
XXXXXXXXXXX, Petitioner, Pro Se
ADDRESS
PHONE

Subscribed and sworn before me, this ____, day of _________, 20003

By: _________________________________
Notary Public

My commission expires ________________.

ellencee

sbaldwin
You may want to ask that another attorney review your document as BCB may be unavailable at this time. I think you need to dismiss on the basis that the amount has been paid in full, not that you reached an agreement.

Consider this reply a 'bump' in hope an attorney will review your document.

EC

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">