• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Binding Arbitration Evidence Allowed/Not Allowed?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Taxing Matters

Overtaxed Member
The amount is $10,000 - or at least that was the amount being asked for in the suit. I don’t know if that is what was awarded.
My comment was general in nature and not specific to the OP's pending small claims case. Nevertheless, I don't see where the OP has stated in this thread what the buyer is seeking in this case. Where did you get that from? And as the case is still pending, there hasn't been any award yet.

quincy

My comment was general in nature and not specific to the OP's pending small claims case. Nevertheless, I don't see where the OP has stated in this thread what the buyer is seeking in this case. Where did you get that from? And as the case is still pending, there hasn't been any award yet.
allanb has a history on this forum. Zigner provided links to two previous threads.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">