• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Bogus cop

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The arrest was totally bogus. I was speeding and the cop pulled me over, but all I had were two beers. He wouldn't answer any of my questions and didn't read me my rights. He stopped me from my right to travel and he assaulted me and took my vehicle.

I know the law and I know my rights and he screwed up. Thankfully, it was all recorded on his video and it's on Youtube at:

YouTube - Unlawful Arrest Part 1
YouTube - Unlawful Arrest Part 2

What should I do?

CdwJava

Yeah, this is Canada ... the first comments were about speed in km/hr.

And had this been in the states, the minute you got out of your car and went to the trunk, the officer would have likely drawn his gun on you and proned you out.

And are you from the US? You seem to be trying to argue US law in a foreign country ... arguing you were in a "common law" jurisdiction and that a "breach of peace" was necessary is bogus. Even in the US that Constitutionalist and Common Law BS wouldn't fly.

You're lucky the officer wasted as much time as he did. I wouldn't have wasted my time arguing with you. This officer was a paragon of virtue and patience. Kudos to him! Though, had he been one of mine, I would have reamed him for allowing you so much freedom of movement as your attitude was clearly such that a reasonable officer would be concerned for his safety.

Oh, and if anyone wants to be amused, grab the popcorn, the kids and watch the video! Wow!

Isis1

Yeah, this is Canada ... the first comments were about speed in km/hr.

And had this been in the states, the minute you got out of your car and went to the trunk, the officer would have likely drawn his gun on you and proned you out.

And are you from the US? You seem to be trying to argue US law in a foreign country ... arguing you were in a "common law" jurisdiction and that a "breach of peace" was necessary is bogus. Even in the US that Constitutionalist and Common Law BS wouldn't fly.

You're lucky the officer wasted as much time as he did. I wouldn't have wasted my time arguing with you. This officer was a paragon of virtue and patience. Kudos to him! Though, had he been one of mine, I would have reamed him for allowing you so much freedom of movement as your attitude was clearly such that a reasonable officer would be concerned for his safety.

Oh, and if anyone wants to be amused, grab the popcorn, the kids and watch the video! Wow!
pass the popcorn...here goes!

ENASNI

oh dude

Carl I like this Mounty.:D
Miss Smith would go nuts for him if she was still around. she might even go north to meet him.

oh the language. Be careful Isis the perp is a dump-truck and SOOOO drunk IMO!

Last edited:

Eekamouse

Is this how things are done in Canada? :eek::eek::eek:Wow. If this happened in the US, the retarded conversation this drunken moron keep trying the force the cop into would never have happened. It's so obvious the guy is drunk. If I was that cop, I would have beaten this suspect into unconsciousness just to shut his moronic mouth.

Last edited by a moderator:

ENASNI

What a maroon... What an ignoranamous... :D
well maybe not a maroon, but red in the face. Ya
1. maroon 278 up, 68 down
buy maroon mugs, tshirts and magnetsA term of derision often uttered by Bugs Bunny when referring to an interaction with a dopey adversary. It is a mispronunciation of the word "Moron"
"What a Maroon!" "Will ya get a load of this maroon"
by Tannasg Jul 30, 2004 share this
2. maroon 92 up, 58 down
buy maroon mugs, tshirts and magnets1. A color between red and brown
2. A stupid person; a fool
1. She's wearing maroon pants
2. "What a maroon." -- Bugs Bunny

semblance

well maybe not a maroon, but red in the face. Ya
1. maroon 278 up, 68 down
buy maroon mugs, tshirts and magnetsA term of derision often uttered by Bugs Bunny when referring to an interaction with a dopey adversary. It is a mispronunciation of the word "Moron"
"What a Maroon!" "Will ya get a load of this maroon"
by Tannasg Jul 30, 2004 share this
2. maroon 92 up, 58 down
buy maroon mugs, tshirts and magnets1. A color between red and brown
2. A stupid person; a fool
1. She's wearing maroon pants
2. "What a maroon." -- Bugs Bunny
:eek:
:confused:

You Are Guilty

These are the kinds of motorists who often accidentally bang their head on the RMP door as they are being placed inside. (And yet it rarely knocks any sense into them).

Thank you for the responses, but I'm sorry if I wasted your time. This wasn't me. I just posted the links as it is the most fun video ever. The cop in that situation was the most patient of any police officer of the world. He was so nice that he put himself at risk repeatedly. I'm glad the suspect was a whiny intellectual rather than a clever criminal.

CdwJava

Thank you for the responses, but I'm sorry if I wasted your time. This wasn't me. I just posted the links as it is the most fun video ever. The cop in that situation was the most patient of any police officer of the world. He was so nice that he put himself at risk repeatedly. I'm glad the suspect was a whiny intellectual rather than a clever criminal.
The guy doesn't even qualify as an "intellectual." "Moron" would be more appropriate.

I would HOPE that wasn't you ... but, next time, perhaps you should consider throwing a caveat announcing this into your post since you did post a narrative in the first person.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">