• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Bowtie Deleted Her Thread. Couldn't Take The Truth!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

stealth2

Under the Radar Member
So having missed the whole initial set of posts, let's cut to the chase..... WTF is dead?

Hisbabygirl77

The father of the grandchild is deseased or was it the mother of the grandchild Dang I read the original post and now I am confused!

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

Hisbabygirl77 said:
The father of the grandchild is deseased or was it the mother of the grandchild Dang I read the original post and now I am confused!

My response:

The word is spelled "deceased".

The sentence should have read, "the decedent's parents".

And, Bowtie, you're an idiot.

IAAL

stealth2

Under the Radar Member
Hisbabygirl77 said:
How about we wait for someone who not only knows but can also spell deceased lets us know, eh? :p

Hisbabygirl77

lol Ok now I deserved that as I have corrected others spelling myself. Can I blame it on way to much to drink last night and not enough sleep? :D as to remembering who passed away well same reason as above. :p

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

stealth2 said:
How about we wait for someone who not only knows but can also spell deceased lets us know, eh? :p

My response:

I know. I was the one discussing the original issue with that idiot, "Bowtie, on her now deleted thread.

Her daughter is probably a junkie drug addict, which is why the grandchild is with Bowtie. The father of the child died. The father's parents want visitation, and Bowtie is concerned that if she allows a relationship to exist between the grandchild and the father's parents, that those parents might obtain visitation rights or custody.

Bowtie is going to be slapped with a Summons and a Petition very soon by the dead father's parents.

IAAL

stealth2

Under the Radar Member
Thank you, IAAL. I have been out of town for a few days - even a bitch deserves a vacation and I needed to refuel for a new year of bitchdom - and I was totally lost.

Bowtie..... your grandchild has already lost a hell of a lot. Don't deprive him/her of the rest of the family.

rmet4nzkx

Sorry, I meant to type, the deceased <father's> parents, my faux pas :eek:
Well it drew Bowtie out of the woodwork but still no answers to the questions. I believe you are right IAAL, poor child an angry grandmother tryng to keep grieving grandparents from a relationship, yep summons on the way.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">