• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Busted in AL

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Indiana Filer

not going to be charged with a felony. we have drug court that will drop it after completion, anyone ith any legit advice on how to beat a bs warrant "probable cause or marijuana'
Are you sure you will qualify for Drug Court? Not everyone gets referred to Drug Court, and not all who get referred get accepted into the program. Once accepted, if you fail to follow the program, you will be kicked out of the program.

I love Drug Court. It's a great program, and saved the life of a friend of mine. I've seen the difference it can make in people's lives. It's not an easy program though, and the attitude you are demonstrating here seems to show you do not have the attitude to complete the program successfully.

ERAUPIKE

i smoke herb, you and your narrow minded views can keep your 2 cents in your pocket
Thats the second time you've said that. You obviously don't respond well criticism.

not going to be charged with a felony. we have drug court that will drop it after completion, anyone ith any legit advice on how to beat a bs warrant "probable cause or marijuana'
Drug court is a tedious process that usually involves anywhere from six to nine months with constant court supervision. An Alabama drug court will require frequent and random drug testing. Any failure in regards to testing is normally harshly penalized. If you are not sure you can stay off drugs and alcohol during the entire length of the program, drug court may not be for you. Failing to take a drug test when required, failing an administered drug test, or receiving additional charges can lead to more jail time and fines. It may also have you thrown out of drug court and your charges being brought again in an unhappy and unfriendly criminal court. Drug court is advisable in many cases because upon completion of the program your charges are dismissed and your permanent record will not be jeopardized. An Alabama drug court can also be a very expensive proposition. Fines range in the thousands.

What makes you believe that the warrant was not legally sound?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">