• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

California Tint Law

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

steel9

Last summer i got ticketed for front side window tint after not getting stopped for 6 yrs. Mine was a fix it ticket so i removed the tint & the sb county sheriffs station looked at my windows & signed my ticket. It cost me a thieving $25.00 but had i not removed the tint the bail was $185.00 with no corrections. I went the cheaper route. I plan to retint the windows someday & it will cost me $40.00 for both. Last time it was $60.00. Deputy gonzalez of the riverside county sheriffs office could of given me a break but he didnt. I was stopped almost in front of my home & i would of gladly removed the tint to avoid the 25 dollar fine. Hes a rookie cop so i wasnt surprised. Many cops in san bernardino, riverside county & the chp saw my tinted windows & could care less. It was only med tint. Window tint is nice looking, keeps you cooler in summer & your interior doesnt fade over time. The horrid & foul ca legislature need to change that law. Its VERY hot here in so.ca from apr-oct.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">