• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Can a judge throw out a case because the decaration is too long?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

ray25

In my experience with this forum, you have to write it out because many of those who frequent and respond have a tendency to make big assumptions based on little information. The same goes for the courts. If you leave to many holes, people like you will find a way to fill them in with unfounded ideas and suggestions about the person who is simply asking a question.
I read a lot of posts here and I see that many of the seasoned posts are here so they can exercise their own narcissism. There are a few here whose comments are appreciated because they are kept within the confines of the information provided, as opposed to assuming that all new posters or askers are wrong and guilty of something. I have yet to see more than just a few non-overly opinionated regular posters.
If you feel that way then don't come back and ask for advice. You want an answer and once received you feel the need to argue it. If you want people to tell you what you WANT to hear then go find a support group.

I find it VERY hard to believe that all 43 pages was needed. I'm willing to bet the farm that you felt the need to repeat your "points" over and over again. Much like this thread here.

Judge didn't want to read 43 pages and I can't blame him. Judge's opinion is the one that matters. Get an attorney.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">