• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

? can i be issued another ticket 9 months after the initiasl arrest for driving violations

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

is this correct???

• yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

jb12234

Probably nobody can answer these questions but i gotta ask. Im in canada and i cant find the correct forum. Initially I was pulled over due to driving without valid tags, ( he couldnt see them anyhow weith all the dirt on them) but he did pull me over. i was fined and given 3 fines totalling around 600. that was ok. so in October 9 months later a cop comes to my door and issues me another ticket for driving with suspended licnes (not sure i even had a license or how, after being caught for 2 duis in 2015 and 2016) stupid i know) anyhow i guess i do have a license that i never went and got after or since. so anyway is that allowed? just curious about it. doesnt seem right really so.

adjusterjack

It's obviously allowed because it happened.

Now you need to address the citation and don't ignore it.

You are probably going to need a lawyer.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">