• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Can I collect child support from my child's father and new wife as a total income?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

B

betterthanher

LdiJ said:
Working for yourself and showing very little income is a form of underemployment. Its not so much that the spouse's income is included in the equation, its that the spouse's income may be taken into consideration in deciding how much of an income to impute to the ncp.
Ya know what I meant....you just said it better than me. ;) :)

dbjudgrecovery

First of all.....

NY

First of all....
Yes I am in the Judgment Recovery business.
Second of all...
My best friend is having the problems collecting from her dead beat ex boyfriend who happens to be the father of her 14 year old.
She had a disablilty that does not allow her to work full time and yet she supports her child in full...
The purpose for asking was to maybe collect a few dollars from the dead beat...
For some to assume that just because the mother would like to collect some child support does not mean that the ex has TRADED UP LOL That was a joke right!!!!!!
This was a simple question that some ppl thaught the mother needed another slap in the face for trying to find a way to collect child support.

Anyway
Everyone have a wonderful day!!!!! :)

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">