• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Can i sue a police officer for tasing.....

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

KSBadboy30

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Texas Can i sue a police officer for tasing me and then removing the tasers from me and leaving them in my front yard and my son found them?

Ive filed a complaint with IAB in Corpus Christi TX about the incident but i have never anything back about the complaint and thats been 4 months ago.

sandyclaus

Questions?

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Texas Can i sue a police officer for tasing me and then removing the tasers from me and leaving them in my front yard and my son found them?

Ive filed a complaint with IAB in Corpus Christi TX about the incident but i have never anything back about the complaint and thats been 4 months ago.
Why did the police use a taser on you?

And are you saying that they left the taser gun, or the taser barbs in your yard?

How old is the child that allegedly found them?

And lastly, what damages are you claiming you're entitled to, and for what specifically?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">