• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Can I sue Dell for negligence?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

mmmagique

Samsung makes a great laptop, and They don't break down as often as some of the other, more popular brands. I've had mine for almost three years, and use it close to 20 hours per day. : ) If it bites the dust tomorrow, it doesn't owe me a thing.

dfranco714

Samsung makes a great laptop, and They don't break down as often as some of the other, more popular brands. I've had mine for almost three years, and use it close to 20 hours per day. : ) If it bites the dust tomorrow, it doesn't owe me a thing.
Yeah, I am a fan of Samsung, which is why I got the Samsung Galaxy S2 instead of an iPhone :D

I probably will be looking into some of them once I resolve this huge mess. Just emailed Michael Dell. Not really expecting a reply, but hey... you never know :)

Mass_Shyster

Bring your laptop to someone who fixes laptops regularly. The cooling fins get clogged with dust and cause the CPU to overheat. Blow out the dust, clean the CPU and use fresh grease when you reimstall.

dfranco714

I'm a fan of laptop temp monitors. They tell you if you need a cooler pad underneath the laptop.
I already bought a cooler. Still happens. And it isn't just the over heating that's the issue.

Also, the email for Michael Dell didn't work. Knew it wouldn't be so easy finding a direct way to contact him :/

Proserpina

I already bought a cooler. Still happens. And it isn't just the over heating that's the issue.

Also, the email for Michael Dell didn't work. Knew it wouldn't be so easy finding a direct way to contact him :/

I know it's early on Sunday, and my sense of humour is currently occupied elsewhere, but please - tell me you're kidding?

:eek:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">