• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Can I sue hospice?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

derekarants

If you are seriously considering suing, always get a second opinion from a lawyer other than the one whom you consult. It's always good to consult another lawyer for a second opinion, and go with the one who sounds more believable and factual.

Last edited by a moderator:

quincy

If you are seriously considering suing, always get a second opinion from a lawyer other than the one whom you consult. It's always good to consult another lawyer for a second opinion, and go with the one who sounds more believable and factual.
I don't dispute the wisdom of interviewing more than one attorney before making a decision on what attorney to hire, but one should not base their hiring decision on which attorney "SOUNDS more believable and factual."

It is more important for someone who is looking to hire an attorney to make sure the attorney has experience successfully handling similar cases.

That said, this thread is over two months old. I would hope that in the time between free2elevate's original posting and today that free2elevate has already found assistance for his mother and local legal advice.

Last edited by a moderator:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">