• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Can Someone Be Forced To Stay In Nursing Home?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

BlondiePB

Thank God my family hasn't realized how demented I am :D ;
I would have been relegated to a home years ago, when dementia first set in.

I would rather fall & be found days later, than live comfortably in jail.

If I make it to old bones, I'll be a runner.
I like the idea of a half-way house for old farts.
24 hour care and can still run amok.
Nah, they'll find you when you don't show up for the next meal in the dining room. :p

Where ya been...there's these there half way houses for old farts that run amok.

Speaking of demented, the BOD of my HOA believe I'm demented because I believe that water intruding from the roof into electrical wiring of apts while people are running their electricity is not a fire & safety hazard. :eek:

garrula lingua

Quote from Fair:
Oh, my, is it possible that perhaps both his friend AND his daughter have his best interests at heart?? but one is seeing the day to day friend with the occasional lapses in memory. and one is seeing the occasional dad with the all medical issues and problems??

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">