• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Can someone tell us how this works?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

H

hmmbrdzz

OK... I get it now, and actually it was relatively easy to understand when I went back and re-read her notes. (Sometimes you get blinded here).

I'm not "up" on the penalties and/or sentencing guidelines for these specific crimes, and I could not find a site specific to MO for these crimes, but I did find a page on NORML, which is a pro marijuana organization, that does list penalties on their site for each state for drug charges. I don't know if these are accurate, but it might help some.

http://www.norml.org/index.cfm?wtm_view=&Group_ID=4547

hmmbrdzz

H

hmmbrdzz

Good luck to you. Actually, your note helped me, too. I have occasionally searched for penalty laws regards drug charges, and -- because of your note here -- I finally found it for ALL states on that NORML web page. So, thank you, too.

hmmbrdzz

AmosMoses

te tell you ythe truth I could not understand the post but I am not say top be perfect because we none of are to be so i can say that i am not a lawyer but can if was one to tell you that I would not undertsnad this but when i see grammar mistake i don't understand what is be said so there i cannot help any more than that but the stepson was arrest or the mother? but i can't really tell from the post but no way can i see that what is being said but even though i am not perfeck i cannot tell.

H

hmmbrdzz

AmosMoses said:
te tell you ythe truth I could not understand the post but I am not say top be perfect because we none of are to be so i can say that i am not a lawyer but can if was one to tell you that I would not undertsnad this but when i see grammar mistake i don't understand what is be said so there i cannot help any more than that but the stepson was arrest or the mother? but i can't really tell from the post but no way can i see that what is being said but even though i am not perfeck i cannot tell.
===========================

I told your two say away from that bottle cuz while these boards your just no you say. cuz i told her son to not abide to the police hck hck to confused

:D

hmmbrdzz

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">