• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Can you Sue a Township?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

C

Crash_46

zoning dispute/continued

you know what taylor...i think we'll figure out how to "recover our losses", but i think we need to gather some steam and pool our resources. Some of the resources I have found are: Building Division at 517-241-9317; Township Zoning Act 184, 1943; Bureau of Construction Codes/Scott Fisher: 517-241-9347 )Lansing) ; Department of Civil Rights (Michigan.gov) and numerous internet sites found at: www.mi.lp.org/ourwords/mccal1.htm
What is it about controversies simmering and smoking across the states and nation that breeds so much ill will and hostility in cases like these? Here's my opinion: Property rights and secure ownership are the foundation of civilization. Without secure property rights, people cannot prosper. Zoning mocks the constitution...fifth amendment. Zoning is another example of how power corrupts..it's established on the "might makes right" principal, and the enforcer's focus on citizen "complaints", using the squeaky wheel principle. The restrictions only last until confronted by someone with greater might, money and/or ambition.
I believe that property rights are HUMAN RIGHTS...property has no rights.
It's nice to know that there are others "out there" that refuse to let "them" have the last word.
Keep digging, I know I am.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">