• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

cannot find case!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

rmet4nzkx

faithnlve said:
What is the name of your state? VT This is so strange. I work for a company that employs well over 500,000 people world wide. I cannot find one single case, not one, in regards to sexual harassment issues in regards to this company. I know speaking to my attorney that there have been other cases like mine, but even my attorney was surprised we could not find one court case on sexual harassment against this company. I know for a fact this type of harassment is on going at this company. There are cases we found on discrimination of age, gender, and race. I was told by an ex employee that they always settle out on the harassment cases, because they want to keep up their image. We need to find a case and wonder if there is another way to go about finding one? Thanks Faith
How can anyone answer you without the name of the company?

cbg

I'm a Northern Girl
If it helps any, you're right that if this were the forum I moderate, I'd have shut this one down. ;)

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">