• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Car got broken into and i get arrested

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

the_digital1 said:
Let me rephrase it, it is a class c misdemeanor, up to a 500 $ fine, no PRISON time.

Retard.

My response:

Did I say anything about "prison"?

You will be spending time with Bubba in jail, though. That was the place you paid bail to get out of. Remember? Grab those bars and bend over!

IAAL

T

the_digital1

A second jail term is unlikely. I have spent the time to bail out. Trust me, I can pay fines.

O

OhBullship

You said that you work at the mall, most mall type jobs do not pay enough money for people to have enough cash to bail themselves out of jail, and pay lawyers, and fines.....something isn't right here.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

OhBullship said:
You said that you work at the mall, most mall type jobs do not pay enough money for people to have enough cash to bail themselves out of jail, and pay lawyers, and fines.....something isn't right here.

My response:

Yeah. It's called "fried brain" from all the drugs.

This idiot knows the drugs were his. His story isn't credible, and he's already asking questions about his possible "sentence" and "fines".

It doesn't take much to figure out that this idiot "dreamed up" this stupid, incredible, "defense".

"Yes, your honor. The criminals must have taken the time to leave their stash in my console. They must be like Chipmunks. Take a little, leave a little."

IAAL

O

OhBullship

That was funny :D They even took the time to try to conceal it for him too, instead of just dumping it on the seat. What a considerate bunch of criminals they are.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

fast said:
IAAL,

you should be aware that big bubba is and has been in prison for quite some time now; hence, he's not in jail.

Trying to scare dopey like that... Shame on you:)

My response:

Bubba keeps committing crimes - - both major and minor. So, he transfers quite a bit between prison and local jails. He'll be coming to a neighborhood lock-up near you!

IAAL

rmet4nzkx

the_digital1 said:
Let me rephrase it, it is a class c misdemeanor, up to a 500 $ fine, no PRISON time.

Retard.

P.S. I should have known you were a flamer, just look at your post count. That is pathetic bro. Get out, enjoy life, stop praying on people over the internet for your enjoyment. They arrest pedophiles like you for that.
Dear Retard,
I'm addressing you that way since you signed you last post as such and that was, followed by a PS, or where you addressing someone else? If so, that was not the correct form of salutation.

If you know so much, why are you asking us questions if not trying out your defense options? Get an "attourney".

What you preceive as scarcasm, often brings out the truth, liers hate getting caught in their lies.

Orange is the color of humor, I wonder if that has anything to do with dragging you into court in an orange jumpsuit.

You are concerned about being flamed when you don't tell the truth but think it is ok to call people homosexuals, pedophiles and retarded? :confused:

Don't worry, this won't be your last brush with the law and eventually you will be introduced to Bubba OH, BTW, once you get to prison and/or jail, they always expect the new guy to pick up the soap from the shower floor, no matter who drops it :eek: Maybe if you are lucky Bubba will soap you up first, cause they usually keep the KY jelly with your personal effects when you are processed. ;)

rmet4nzkx

OhBullship said:
Maybe he was working the mall and that is why he has money for bail. Hummmmm selling what?
:rolleyes:

rmet4nzkx

Actually "BUBBA" is a union, I leave you to figure out the acroynm and the initation. "BUBBA" has representitives in every jail and prison. They are always seeking new members although it is a closed shop.

You Are Guilty

Wow, I'm like, totally freaked out now. Just yesterday, I came home and found all sorts of stuff in my house that wasn't mine. Stuff like credit cards with other peoples' names on them, drivers licenses from strangers, etc. When the police came after dinner, I explained that someone must have broken into my place and left all this stuff here. I could tell that someone broke in because my toilet seat was down, and I know *I* didn't do that.

But anyway, the police were real nice about the whole misunderstanding and in fact, I got a nice new pair of bracelets out of the deal. All in all, it was a nice evening.

PS: Good thing they didn't find the kilo in the toilet's tank! I'd hate to have to rat out my neighbor who keeps it there.

rmet4nzkx

You Are Guilty said:
Wow, I'm like, totally freaked out now. Just yesterday, I came home and found all sorts of stuff in my house that wasn't mine. Stuff like credit cards with other peoples' names on them, drivers licenses from strangers, etc. When the police came after dinner, I explained that someone must have broken into my place and left all this stuff here. I could tell that someone broke in because my toilet seat was down, and I know *I* didn't do that. If that isn't an affirmative defense what is?

But anyway, the police were real nice about the whole misunderstanding and in fact, I got a nice new pair of bracelets out of the deal. All in all, it was a nice evening.

PS: Good thing they didn't find the kilo in the toilet's tank! I'd hate to have to rat out my neighbor who keeps it there.
GEEEEE, in California they have told us to keep a "brick" in the toilet tank for years now, to conserve water, I didn't know it was also for Hydroponic Marijuana Gardening :confused: But I guess that is one way to keep the weeds out of weed :D boy is this thread going down the drain...

Shay-Pari'e

ross1205 said:
Don't let them get to you digital1. I agree that your story is a little far fetched, however, I will try to give you some actual help. According to the information I found on the internet, these are the typical penalties for a marijuana possession charge in the state of Texas: This is not a typical one and you do not know his priors, or the actual events, other that "Robbers planted a gift in his console" :rolleyes:

First Time Offense, small amount of marijuana possession usually results in a fine and probation. With no prior felony convictions, if convicted of possession of less than one pound of marijuana a judge must impose a sentence of probation with mandatory drug treatment. If no treatment center exists within the jurisdiction, the judge may waive the treatment requirement. They judge can also waive all fines Did you copy and paste this ? For who?

Paraphernalia possession usually results in a fine of $500 Care to share the statute that may apply to this poster?

Make sure that you follow probation. If you break probation by testing positive for marijuana, you will go to jail. If you get arrested for a second offense, you will go to jail. Please learn from this mistake. Statute please?

Last edited by a moderator:

JETX

--PARIDISE-- said:
Did you copy and paste this ? For who?
Of course he copied and pasted. This dweeb has NO legal education or knowledge. Can you guess where this tripe came from??? NORML of course!! You can find it at:
http://www.norml.org/index.cfm?wtm_view=&Group_ID=4566

Paraphernalia possession usually results in a fine of $500 Care to share the statute that may apply to this poster?
That is a POSSIBLE fine.

The FACTS of marihuana and paraphenalia possession in Texas are found in the Texas Health and Safety Code:
"§ 481.121. OFFENSE: POSSESSION OF MARIHUANA.
(a) Except as authorized by this chapter, a person commits an offense if the person knowingly or intentionally possesses a usable quantity of marihuana.
(b) An offense under Subsection (a) is:
(1) a Class B misdemeanor if the amount of marihuana possessed is two ounces or less;
(2) a Class A misdemeanor if the amount of marihuana possessed is four ounces or less but more than two ounces;
(3) a state jail felony if the amount of marihuana possessed is five pounds or less but more than four ounces;
(4) a felony of the third degree if the amount of marihuana possessed is 50 pounds or less but more than 5 pounds;
(5) a felony of the second degree if the amount of marihuana possessed is 2,000 pounds or less but more than 50 pounds;
and
(6) punishable by imprisonment in the institutional division of the Texas Department of Criminal Justice for life or for a term of not more than 99 years or less than 5 years, and a fine not to exceed $50,000, if the amount of marihuana possessed is more than 2,000 pounds."

§ 481.125. OFFENSE: POSSESSION OR DELIVERY OF DRUG PARAPHERNALIA. (a) A person commits an offense if the person knowingly or intentionally uses or possesses with intent to use drug paraphernalia to plant, propagate, cultivate, grow, harvest, manufacture, compound, convert, produce, process, prepare, test, analyze, pack, repack, store, contain, or conceal a controlled
substance in violation of this chapter or to inject, ingest, inhale, or otherwise introduce into the human body a controlled substance in violation of this chapter.
(b) A person commits an offense if the person knowingly or intentionally delivers, possesses with intent to deliver, or manufactures with intent to deliver drug paraphernalia knowing that the person who receives or who is intended to receive the drug paraphernalia intends that it be used to plant, propagate, cultivate, grow, harvest, manufacture, compound, convert, produce, process, prepare, test, analyze, pack, repack, store, contain, or
conceal a controlled substance in violation of this chapter or to
inject, ingest, inhale, or otherwise introduce into the human body
a controlled substance in violation of this chapter.
(c) A person commits an offense if the person commits an offense under Subsection (b), is 18 years of age or older, and the person who receives or who is intended to receive the drug paraphernalia is younger than 18 years of age and at least three years younger than the actor.
(d) An offense under Subsection (a) is a Class C misdemeanor.
(e) An offense under Subsection (b) is a Class A misdemeanor, unless it is shown on the trial of a defendant that the defendant has previously been convicted under Subsection (b) or (c), in which event the offense is punishable by confinement in jail for a term of not more than one year or less than 90 days.
(f) An offense under Subsection (c) is a state jail felony.
"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">