• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Case Management Conference - What do Expect?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

jaja5514

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Florida

I have been scheduled for a CMC hearing next month and 5 minutes has been allotted for this hearing. What can I expect from this hearing? I can't imagine what will be accomplished in 5 minutes? What do I need to bring to this hearing besides a copy of all the paperwork that that been filed? Will I need to state my case or should I have a list of unresolved issues from the parenting plan? I just want to make sure I am prepared but also realistic in what will happen during this hearing.

Backstory: Father filed a petition for time-sharing and paternity. I filed a counter petition. He took a paternity test and we have been to court-ordered mediation with no resolution.

Thank you!

:confused:

FlyingRon

Purely procedural. Setting of dates for various items (next hearing, discovery, etc...). Indications of intent, etc...

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">