• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Catching AIDS from a pool?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

rmet4nzkx

Gee if Chorine will do that to you in the pool, think what it would do in the laundry:eek:
:confused: Is that why little boys go pee pee in the pool?
Think of the ramafacation for the military and DADT? Military members have to complete a swimming tract in basic training:eek: This could eventually lead to OMG?!:eek:
I wonder if floride in the water does the same thing?:confused:

BlondiePB

There were two gay men in the community pool recently and no one became nauseous, so it just can't be the water. Y'all should have seen them at the BBQ cooking later. :D

rmet4nzkx

You betcha!!

The OP has all "earmarks" of Wayne et. al, who used to make all those fake posts and vowed not to do it anymore.
Last I heard from Wayne, he had escaped from the mental hospital and had limited access to the internet and was keeping a low profile. It was suggested that he might seek shelter with Cissycicle but Wayne being a southern boy, decided the winters were too cold in Michigan, he said something about Florida:confused:

elvis_911

I read the post and kept reading replys and many of you were being clowns i thought then i went back up and read it again, nauseous and homosexuality how do you feel gay after getting out of a poo?l he must have been gay before that time. at least you were there to witness him coming out the closet... wait thats not a good thing.

Last edited:

FarmerJ

If the OP really thinks that way of course they should plan on arranging for a deep an thorough probe into the problem including a special baptism by Rev Ted after using the links up top to speak with a atty.

AHA

ALABAMA

A friend of mine recently attended an informal work pool party. On the ride home, he complained of slight feelings of nausea and homosexuality. Is that a symptom of AIDS? I'm sorry, I don't honestly know much about it. He wants to know who is liable for this, because he could milk a ****-load of cash from someone, right?

I realise this might sound like a joke, but it's genuinely really important.

You're obviously full of dung, but for the sake of entertainment value, how does someone get "slight feelings of homosexuality" out of the blue? How does someone get symptoms of AIDS immediately after possible exposure?
I've heard a lot of negatives about Alabama and it's natives/residents, but surely you're not THIS behind, are you????

Now, come back and deliver the punchline to this comedy act you have written all by yourself.

Betty

I bet he was one of the people who bought an Alabama lottery ticket. You can win $20.00 a year for the next million years. We should probably close this thread.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">