• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

cerebal palsy

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

prideluv

I live in Mo. I have taken in a friend of my daughter's who has Cerebal Palsy. She just turned 18..gets ssd and thats it. Her family was abusing her and taking her check every month...drugs and all that and beating her..that is why I am helping her. I sent her to the ss office to talk to them and to voc rehab to get that n gear and to apply for foodstamps. I gave her numbers of places that i think she can get an apt for disabled that goes on income.
My question for u is...can she still sue the doctors. She says she was stuck in the birth canal and in the process she was "damaged" they did surgery in the first few days to fix her hand and foot and said it would be ok but it was worse. That is the extent of what I know. I would like to see this girl get a good break with the kind of life she has had.
Can she stil sue?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">