• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

charged with a crime i didnt commit

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

ebesocal23

Oklahoma- I was arrested about a year ago and charged with larceny of an automobile and fraud over $1000. Its alleged that I took someones car and sold it. I didnt do this and there is no proof of me doing so. The only witness that said the picture of me was who sold him the car, could not pick me out in court and stated that i look different than who sold him the car. Yet I am still going to court for this!! The da reduced the charges, but I didnt do this. How can this even be a thing? IM REALLY CONFUSED AND SCARED.

Just Blue

Oklahoma- I was arrested about a year ago and charged with larceny of an automobile and fraud over $1000. Its alleged that I took someones car and sold it. I didnt do this and there is no proof of me doing so. The only witness that said the picture of me was who sold him the car, could not pick me out in court and stated that i look different than who sold him the car. Yet I am still going to court for this!! The da reduced the charges, but I didnt do this. How can this even be a thing? IM REALLY CONFUSED AND SCARED.
You should not discuss your ongoing criminal case on the internet. All questions you have should be directed to your defense attorney.

Do not discuss with parents/siblings/friends/workmates/cashier in the grocery store/boyfriend/girlfriend/hookups/pet parrot...no one except YOUR attorney.

If there is insufficient evidence or inconsistencies in the witness's identification, your attorney may use these factors to challenge the charges. Your lawyer can help build a strong defense, possibly leading to a dismissal or a favorable resolution.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">