• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

cheating spouse

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

H

hexeliebe

Wierd? Hell I wouldn't let the whore back into MY HOME!!!

By the way poster, your name wouldn't be Jacob would it? :D::D

T

toodumb1

enjay, noticed you mentioned my name. As bad as I hate to admit it, I've been keeping up with your nice little website. And as for this poster, nope, not me. For your info, my brother went to court with his ho, and guess what??? HE WON!!!!! After all the crap you people said would happen, it didn't. Once he got the ex on the stand, she waffled. No way she could lie about the adultery because there was plenty of proof. And once the judge heard testimony of how the father was the primary caregiver while the wife was out whoring around, that's all it took. He granted the father sole custody of the kid and the wife was left with nothing but visitation rights. So, the joke's on her, or should I say, all of you who told me it would go the mother's way.

enjay

toodumb, obviously you are an idiot. Do you really think you fool anyone at all? And do you really think I believe that a custody battle that hadn't started a couple of months ago is over?

gobonas99

toodumb1 said:
enjay, noticed you mentioned my name. As bad as I hate to admit it, I've been keeping up with your nice little website. And as for this poster, nope, not me. For your info, my brother went to court with his ho, and guess what??? HE WON!!!!! After all the crap you people said would happen, it didn't. Once he got the ex on the stand, she waffled. No way she could lie about the adultery because there was plenty of proof. And once the judge heard testimony of how the father was the primary caregiver while the wife was out whoring around, that's all it took. He granted the father sole custody of the kid and the wife was left with nothing but visitation rights. So, the joke's on her, or should I say, all of you who told me it would go the mother's way.
TooDumb...
First of all, nobody said it would go the mother's way. They said that the mother's infidelity would not be the deciding factor in custody. And you just stated yourself that it wasn't.

Read what you wrote: The judge granted the father sole custody BECAUSE the father was the primary caregiver. It doesn't matter what she was DOING while he was caregiving - just that he was the one providing it.

And you really shouldn't hijack someone else's thread. Either add on to your old thread or start a new one.

T

toodumb1

Bite me, gobonas. When i tried to point the primary caregiver part out to all of you earlier, you acted like it didn't matter. Don't contradict what you said.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">