• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Checking Account E-Check Question

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

cryix47

What is the name of your state? VA

Hi everyone... I just quit my job because the company that I worked for billed my check card because they said that I owed them $$ because of missing merchandise. I don't know what happened to the items but they are acusing me of theft I guess. I called my bank to have the charges removed from my account and have the check card blocked and a new card issued. Since now the card cannot be billed what is the likely hood that they will debit my account via routing # and account # they have these numbers because I gave them a voided check for direct depost of payroll checks.

cryix47

they have my check card # because I purchased stuff from them before. So can they do a debit on my account if the have my routing # anc account #?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">