• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

chemical bomb in hotel restaurant

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

Rhubarb297 said:
I provided the information I did because I am a REAL attorney not a pretend attorney like you are. People are willing to check me out...I'm not a fraud. You, however, are a fraud.

My response:

And, you're an idiot. I don't need to thrust and parry with the mentally and emotionally dead.

It's too bad, however, that you insist that your "legal advice" (if you want to call it that) is correct. Yes, it is an "accord and satisfaction" if a free night is accepted. All because someone doesn't understand the law, and accepts a free room, doesn't mean it's not a settlement. Ignorance of the law is not an excuse or defense. So, what's your "excuse" for being ignorant?

Just how did you become a dummy?

Oh, and it's worth repeating just in case you didn't read it the first time:

"Do you sincerely believe that I have to justify and prove my professional qualifications to you? You see, unlike yourself, I don't need to "prove" anything. I'm very secure with myself, and my profession as an attorney.

You're a bigger fool than I ever thought. A fool is someone, like you, who places personal, and identifiable, information on an Internet site. What a dufus!"

IAAL

Last edited:

Hey I am always liable. I believe it is about time for round three. Don't stop now, I am in your court. Anyone want to lay odds on this one? Lets keep this intresting. I didn't have any problem looking up your profile. If you are less than truthful you are a professional at fooling a lot of people....On the other hand...........Oh hell never mind. You guys are doing a great job at keeping this topic intresting. By the way what was the topic????Patrolman/J. Buckner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">