• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Child left behind

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

stealth2

Under the Radar Member
Thank you at least somebody can read these people love to try to make you out to be the bad guy
Considering your reply to my earlier post:

And if you couldn’t give any useful advice you could of just kept your mouth shut. No the teacher does not ride the bus dumbX XX no she didn’t put she passed out papers in the kids mailbox in class and student are suppose to bring them home and yes only a note that’s what I said right your comment and you where unnecessary and if they had gave out a current calendar I would have know like I know about every other one
Why don't you go consult an attorney? (On behalf of all the other voluntereers you were also rude to.)

Last edited by a moderator:

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
And I’m not blaming anyone just wanted to find out what I could do in situation like this so you where no help you could of kept your comment
You could get a brain and realize what is going on and take responsibility. You don't want hear anything but that the school was wrong and you have won the lawsuit lottery. You haven't.

quincy

To Coldk88: I really don't believe what you have said. What city/township or school district are you in?

Your rude comments have been noted.

Please address any (real) concerns you have about school notifications to your school. There is no legal action for you to pursue based on the story you have told. It apparently was your failure as a parent (and your child's failure) to make note of half days. No harm came to your child but perhaps he learned a lesson about the importance of school messages getting to the parent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">