• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Child not staying with NCP for parental time sharing.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

stealth2

Under the Radar Member
And her father thinks she is. This is a parenting issue, and not a legal one. So there is nothing you can do about it. There - happy now?

candi4687

Her father also thinks my children should have been placed in a foster home so that he would not have to give me money, her father also thought that the best way to get me to stay with him was to threaten me with killing himself and our son in a car wreck, her father also thought because I found him cheating that it was ok to kick me repeatedly in the back and head asking me if I were dead yet (IN FRONT OF OUR DAUGHTER) was the best way to handle the situation. Also this from a man which REFUSES to sign papers so that his 4 yr old son can go to speech therapy because he hates me. Yeah lets all go off what he thinks because he sure is a great man of choice. I THINK NOT!

stealth2

Under the Radar Member
candi4687 said:
Her father also thinks my children should have been placed in a foster home so that he would not have to give me money, her father also thought that the best way to get me to stay with him was to threaten me with killing himself and our son in a car wreck, her father also thought because I found him cheating that it was ok to kick me repeatedly in the back and head asking me if I were dead yet (IN FRONT OF OUR DAUGHTER) was the best way to handle the situation. Also this from a man which REFUSES to sign papers so that his 4 yr old son can go to speech therapy because he hates me. Yeah lets all go off what he thinks because he sure is a great man of choice. I THINK NOT!
And he was YOUR choice to have children with, hon. Twice. So when you're pointing that finger? Remember the ones pointing right back at you. The fact remains that the issues you describe are PARENTING issues, not legal ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">