• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

child protective service defamation

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? TX

Hell . Not sure uf this falls under thus law bu . My spouse went to seek counselling just to releive some stress of going through therapy with my son who had cancer. Now the lady doing the intake got some wrong info my wife mention something about her feeling a lump in her breast like its cancerous And the lady turnt it around and must have told her boss that we have our daughter having lump in her breast and we not doing anything about it

Now child protective service been in and out of our house everyday doing interviews and at our kids school.

Can we sue the counselling office for defamation? Which lawyer di we seek?

Please advice. Tnx. This is breaking her down.

Ohiogal

Queen Bee

Hell . Not sure uf this falls under thus law bu . My spouse went to seek counselling just to releive some stress of going through therapy with my son who had cancer. Now the lady doing the intake got some wrong info my wife mention something about her feeling a lump in her breast like its cancerous And the lady turnt it around and must have told her boss that we have our daughter having lump in her breast and we not doing anything about it

Now child protective service been in and out of our house everyday doing interviews and at our kids school.

No you cannot sue a mandated reporter for reporting what they believe was said.

stealth2

Under the Radar Member

So.... Are you in TX or NJ?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">