• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Child support/graduation

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

newwife03

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? TX.... If my daughter Graduates early and she will not be 18 until 03/01/12..when will the CS stop? She has the option of becoming a SR this school year instead of a JR. Thanks.

stealth2

Under the Radar Member
Not a response to your CS question, but... as a parent - what do you see as the benefit to her graduating early?

Last edited:

nextwife

Not a response to your CS question, but... as a parent - what do you see as the benefit to her graduating early?
I graduated early. The benefit was transitioning into college with a bit lighter load the first semester, and having and extra semester to take a variety of general classes to broaden my horizons. I've never regretted graduating early.

allaboutdebt

Stealth, just wondering why you are so nosy. I read alot of your answers and have determined they typically have nothing to do with the question at hand or are just down right nasty. Sounds like you need to get a life and possibly focus on your issues. Thats all.

stealth2

Under the Radar Member
Stealth, just wondering why you are so nosy. I read alot of your answers and have determined they typically have nothing to do with the question at hand or are just down right nasty. Sounds like you need to get a life and possibly focus on your issues. Thats all.
Sounds like you need to focus. ;)

stealth2

Under the Radar Member
I graduated early. The benefit was transitioning into college with a bit lighter load the first semester, and having and extra semester to take a variety of general classes to broaden my horizons. I've never regretted graduating early.
I understand that. But it's not the case with all kids. Just thought it might be something for OP to consider. Or rather, for the child's parents to consider, based on OP's handle. Is the early graduation based on what's best for the child? Or what's best for the NCP's wallet. It kind of matters, IMO.

I am defintely focused. YOU need to focus on the question at hand. Reading your answers you have a hard time doing that. Just pointing out the obvious.
Yawn... Have YOU answered OP's question? Why no, you did not. So please - go focus. ;)

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">