• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Child Support Modification

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

sjs

Texas is the name of my state.
Does anyone know anthing about PAS, or, Parental aleination syndrome?
My husband's ex is obsessed with brainwashing his twin 14 year olds. He has an older daughter of 23 three and she grew up with him and she loves him dearly. But, the twins did not all they have heard all thier life is how terrible thier Dad is.
The ex is so bad, she does not take care of her money,does not work steady
and now she is homeless living with friends and family. She tells everybody it it because she does not get enough child support. She is a total mental case.I have begged for psychological help, family counseling or anthing I can get.
She even calls my husband's work and tells them how terrible he is trying to hurt him in any way she can. This is only a short version of things she has done.
The twins are so, so disrespectful that we can hardly be with them for visitation. It is awful.
Please does any one have a problem like this?
Thoughts?

Phnx02

sjs said:
My husband's ex is obsessed with brainwashing his twin 14 year olds. He has an older daughter of 23 three and she grew up with him and she loves him dearly. But, the twins did not all they have heard all thier life is how terrible thier Dad is.
and now she is homeless living with friends and family. She tells everybody it it because she does not get enough child support. She is a total mental case.I have begged for psychological help, family counseling or anthing I can get.
She even calls my husband's work and tells them how terrible he is trying to hurt him in any way she can. This is only a short version of things she has done.
The twins are so, so disrespectful that we can hardly be with them for visitation. It is awful.
Thoughts?
Are the twins and the 23 year old of the same mother? Regardless, if your husband has not had much of a relationship with the 14 year olds, as he did his older child, it's normal for them to feel rejected and bitter. Action speaks louder than words. If they see your husband lavishing love and attention on their older sibling, but not the same towards them, then they see favoratism and rightfully so.

Shay-Pari'e

sjs said:
Thoughts?
I've yet to see why you are asking for a support modification.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">