• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

CHild Support

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

upset_wisconsin

What is the name of your state?Texas

I am 9 monthes preagnant with my third child. I got preagnant while dating a man who was already commited to someone else. When i told him i was pregnant he denied anything ever happened. He finally told his other half(or so he says) this is just hersay to me. He refuses to talk to me. I have since found the man of my life and he and i live together. The man who got me pregnant says that even though he knows i am pregnant he plans on helping in no way because i have my bf. He said he will take a praternity test but that if it his he plans on still doing nothing please help me how do i guarentee that he pays his child support when the time comes

ORLadyWaiting

If he is proven to be the father by paternity test, he pays. End of story. He doesn't have a choice. He fathers a child, he supports it.

Good luck and congratulations on the upcoming birth of your baby!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">