• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

citation or bs?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

justalayman

thank you for your input:)..yes i admit i am an uneducated moron,when it comes to this..lol..people sometimes don't really know until it happens to them..im glad there are sites like these to get opinions negative or positive..as a person thats never been standing in front of a judge,well there is a first time for everything..
If that was referring to my posts, that is a signature line referring to another poster (USALAND) that decided to call me a moron but couldn't figure out how to spell it correctly. Irony at its best.

justalayman

Thats correct. However, the OP is not obligated to be playing 20 questions with the officer either. I normally just tell the officer "I am pleased you are concerned about me but I really don't want to play 20 questions with you, I prefer to remain silent".

As to the citation, the posting does not show that the officer had a proper reason to pull you over. You could ask for a dismissal ~ what your chances are? Probably slim,,its a traffic case after all.

Good luck.
a non-functional license plate lamp is a valid justification to pull you over.

as to playing 20 questions with the cop: he doesn't have to answer your questions just as you do not have to answer his.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">