• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

citizenship

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

colorado46

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? new jersey am 71 and retired,living in usa for 36 years,21 asa permanent resident.i applied for citizenship on 7/07,after 13 months i received the app. for the test, six days later imm. canceled , i called they dont have any information. i have a very clean record, married for 18 years, hard worker.I want to move to florida. because i was sick before witha stroke.but now am really worry and frustrated, why they do that to me? how come gave an app. and then canceled. am old and sick,never left the country.please help.

ImmigAttyLana

Make an infopass appointment with the local USCIS office or have an attorney or a representative do that on your behalf to inquire.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">