• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

City Utility Trying To Make Me Pay

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

kanut

undefinedWhat is the name of your state? TENNESSEE

my first time, i may not be at the right forum, but here goes, i have a rental house approximately 500 to 600 feet from main road, water meter is at the drive way in front of the house, ( has been for 30 years+) we have been having problems with leaks every where, now the city is telling that the meter has been installed improperly and will be moved down to the main road, the reason for this i believe is the cost to replace this line, i believe that we should fall under the grandfather clause, they have mainteance this line and fix leaks ever since i have managed this property, (13 years) approximately 2 weeks ago they changed the meter at the house, please i dont understand, pleae help

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">