• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

civil rights

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

G

germany

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: right to privacy

Boxcarbill said:
Look oh bright one. I'm not the one who came here asking for opinions. You were. I just happen to know the answers and was willing to share it with you free of charge. You can look in the phone book in the yellow pages and call the 1-800-number for the Texas state bar referral service and they will provide you with several names of lawyers who practice in real estate and family law in your county. If, however, you were as bright as you think you are , you could have found out just what my free advice was worth by clicking onto the profile under my post or by typing in "Boxcarbill" in the window in the lower right hand corner of the opening page entitled "search this window" and then read some of those posts and see if "It walks like a duck and quacks like a duck that it may will be that you got free advice from a duck."

Now, I'm through wasting my time and knowledge on you.

hey boxcarbill

i understand where you are coming from and i do really appreciate all the help you have given me--honest,i do!!
so, please can we start over???
i did not mean to offend you or step on your toes and get you angry at me
my two girls and i appreacite all the help you have given us
i would like to apologize for anything i have said or done to get you all angry at me; ok????

can we start over ???

germany:( :(

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">