• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Classic Car sold from Internet Message board

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikeinli

the saga continues

Interesting a new tact, the Marti report is a .db ford sold to Marti that has records of cars original equipment. I have waived off a few interested buyers because there were two descrepencies between the car and the report, people looking for pure investment value backedc off, I told this gentleman of both descrepencies (the transmission and color) and said I did not if the car has been changed or the report was incorrect (how good were databases in 1969)

Send his attorney I would just want this guy and his threats to leave me alone.

Interesting also I replaced the bumpers, and the rims are new (the back rims collects brake dust but it comes right off) He is just looking to add things...

You’ve got until 3:15pm, today, October 24th. I have hired a professional collector car appraiser who I will be meeting me at 10am to access the damage, review the Marti report that clearly states the car was an original automatic car, contrary to your note to me stating it was an original top loader. The body shop has already indicated they are suspect the car was ever yellow, by areas they have looked at impossible to repaint. I have also hired a well know restoration company, Stoney Lonesome Customs, that will be taking pictures of the extensive rust that has completely penetrated the car, front to back, the dents, not “dings”, not “surface rust around the rear wheel areas only, not bad though” as your email stated, and pictures of the license plate screwed down to the floor pan and then removed showing the hole underneath. Pictures of complete through wall rust showing daylight through the rear wheel wells, SPECIFICALLY inquired about in my recorded note to you. The chrome that is completely ruined on all bumpers and wheels. They will also be assessing the motor damage and then I will be forwarding this information to my attorney in New York, along with all our correspondence, your internet pictures of the car so grossly exaggerated, your written agreement to refund my money if the car was not what you claimed minus $250.00, and my counter offer to you to double that and return the car on my nickel.

As for involving your boss, you conducted your business from your office; therefore you should have no problems in defending your position.

By the way, after telling the Sheriff what you had done and showing him the emails, he suggested I contact the Secret Service and FBI and wouldn’t be “bothering” me again. I still consider this visit harassment and will include it with my complaint with your fraud, and they indeed will be notified.

The following emails you have received from me indicating the agencies and web sites to be notified, will commence at 3:15 pm this afternoon, if you have not contacted me, as promised. And as promised, you will not get away with this. Like I have said in all of my previous emails, and without reservation, you have wronged someone that does not put up with thieves.

David

teflon_jones

You've done all you can. He's having buyer's remorse, and is now resorting to harassment. If he continues doing this, follow up with the police further.

BelizeBreeze

Mikeinli said:
You’ve got until 3:15pm, today, October 24th. I have hired a professional collector car appraiser who I will be meeting me at 10am to access the damage, review the Marti report that clearly states the car was an original automatic car, contrary to your note to me stating it was an original top loader. The body shop has already indicated they are suspect the car was ever yellow, by areas they have looked at impossible to repaint. I have also hired a well know restoration company, Stoney Lonesome Customs, that will be taking pictures of the extensive rust that has completely penetrated the car, front to back, the dents, not “dings”, not “surface rust around the rear wheel areas only, not bad though” as your email stated, and pictures of the license plate screwed down to the floor pan and then removed showing the hole underneath. Pictures of complete through wall rust showing daylight through the rear wheel wells, SPECIFICALLY inquired about in my recorded note to you. The chrome that is completely ruined on all bumpers and wheels. They will also be assessing the motor damage and then I will be forwarding this information to my attorney in New York, along with all our correspondence, your internet pictures of the car so grossly exaggerated, your written agreement to refund my money if the car was not what you claimed minus $250.00, and my counter offer to you to double that and return the car on my nickel.
This guy sounds like a lunatic

As for involving your boss, you conducted your business from your office; therefore you should have no problems in defending your position.
and what the hell does this mean?

By the way, after telling the Sheriff what you had done and showing him the emails, he suggested I contact the Secret Service and FBI and wouldn’t be “bothering” me again. I still consider this visit harassment and will include it with my complaint with your fraud, and they indeed will be notified.
Either the sheriff is smoking dope or they both are. The secret Service is tasked with protecting the president and with forgery of legal tender. They don't give a rat's ass about selling some klunker on the internet.

And the FBI will laugh this idiot out of their office.
The following emails you have received from me indicating the agencies and web sites to be notified, will commence at 3:15 pm this afternoon, if you have not contacted me, as promised. And as promised, you will not get away with this. Like I have said in all of my previous emails, and without reservation, you have wronged someone that does not put up with thieves.

David
Send this idiot $1.00 to cover the cost 0f e-postage. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">