• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Clemency/ Commutation

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

T

traceythoro

Computer access in prison?

Hey Sicko,

How did you get computer access in prison. For good behavior? Doing favors for the guards? I thought so.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

Re: Hey Sicko

traceythoro said:
Its type o's not the spelling. I cant type. But you can't give advice. Because the only thing you know about has to do with little boys. Its your Grandpa's fault I know. You need to confront him and this will help. Its a never ending cycle. You know first your Grandpa and then your Dad. You sad sad thing. Now go get in your bunk and put your butt against the wall. But you will never be safe. Because your a child molester!!!
====================================

My response:

You're so funny. I love it!

How's your reality doing tonight?

He's not coming home. Aw, shucks!

IAAL

T

traceythoro

Child Molester!!!!

YOur anger is nothing that a little boy wont cure. But your locked up and all you can do is think about it. Its all pent up inside. So go to bed crack head. I am. You boring me. You have nothing of interest to say. Your an idiot. Don' ever forget that. Your an idiot.
Good night looser.

T

traceythoro

He

Oh, by the way. He...gets out in November 2003 even with out the commutation. Your just jealous cause your never getting out....chester the molester.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

Re: He

traceythoro said:
Oh, by the way. He...gets out in November 2003 even with out the commutation. Your just jealous cause your never getting out....chester the molester.

My response:

Just remember - - don't ever put his lavaliered thing in your mouth. You just can't be sure where it's been . . .

Here's a clue - - "Bubba"

IAAL

T

traceythoro

Hey chester?

You should know where its been. You've been there enough havn't you? Little bitch boy. Boy toy. Wanna be lawyer. Don't know crap about law. Every forum you've ever been on, your answers aren't answers. Just all the anger coming out from your childhood years with you Grandfather. Get some help while your in there. Not that its gonna help with your sexual disfunctions, but maybe it will help you with your anger management. Do it not and watch your back side.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

Re: Hey chester?

traceythoro said:
You should know where its been. You've been there enough havn't you? Little bitch boy. Boy toy. Wanna be lawyer. Don't know crap about law. Every forum you've ever been on, your answers aren't answers. Just all the anger coming out from your childhood years with you Grandfather. Get some help while your in there. Not that its gonna help with your sexual disfunctions, but maybe it will help you with your anger management. Do it not and watch your back side.

My response:

I'm just having a good ol' time watching you get upset!

This is more fun than - - well - - a barrel of prisoners!

IAAL

T

traceythoro

Education

Wrong, not an educated guess, because your not educated!

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

Re: Education

traceythoro said:
"Wrong, not an educated guess, because your not educated!"

===================================

My response:

That's right! We're all uneducated, and you're the only one who has an education.

Is that why you're married to a prisoner?

Repeat after me, HE'S NEVER COMING HOME.

See, that wasn't so difficult.

IAAL

T

traceythoro

NO.....REPEAT AFTER ME!!!!HE IS.....GETTING OUT!

Dear Wanna-be,

Chaulk it up to another dead wrong reply on your LAME behalf. My husband was automaticly awarded! Due to ipso facto YOU dummo, and past 90 days for the Govenors review ( no matter who the Govenor is) with a unanamus vote for recommendation for early release by the Clemency Board, he was automaticly a given for the early release. So I can only hope that when I get done notfying the masters of this site, you will be kept from judging, insulting, harrasing`most of all giving the worst advice possible and banned from this site just as you would have neen disbarred from law if you were ever smart enough to be accepted into law school. So I hope you can some day let this fact go and stay off sites you have no business on!
Sorry you and your life have to suck so much and so bad.
Over and out. Off to a happy life with my husband and children and I only wish you could know who we really are! You'd have to put your foot in your mouth once again.

Never to reply to you again as you are persona ron grata! FU and I wouldnt wanna be you. ever!!!

nailtech

Quoted by Tracythoro:

So I can only hope that when I get done notfying the masters of this site, you will be kept from judging, insulting, harrasing`most of all giving the worst advice possible and banned from this site just as you would have neen disbarred from law if you were ever smart enough to be accepted into law school. So I hope you can some day let this fact go and stay off sites you have no business on!
unquote...

She hasn't got a clue...
;) :D

IAAL, you're in a fight with an unarmed person... it's not a fair fight...

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">